Sunday, April 25, 2010

21-30 one thousand gifts

21. time alone

22. time alone to worship my Father

23.  being 1 of 9000

24.  getting to see a new friend in real life

Me and Ellen from The Hairbow Chronicles


25.  Beth Moore

26.   a sweet husband to take me and pick me up

27.  planting new life








28.  the idea of fresh vegetables




29.  buckets left from when this was a real farm






30.  a family that missed me


I had an amazing weekend, hope you enjoyed yours.  Beth moore was amazing, I wish you all could have been there.

Cha Cha

6 comments:

Between You and Me said...

love looking at your weekend...

l.o.v.e. Beth Moore.

and LOVE that picture of you with your friend, ellen. You are absolutely beautiful, Cha-Cha!!!

Charity said...

Tara, I'm blushing, it was the glow of Being with God.

Magic Brush said...

OMGosh... how I love Beth Moore! You both look stunning!!!! Was she as good in person as she is on the videos????

Check out my post from today. It's a woman rapping about giving your life to Christ. Not many people enjoyed it (based on the few comments I got)... but you would like it I bet!

Blessings!

Megan said...

You are too cute! What a great weekend! I love Beth Moore! What a treat to see her in real life! Have a great week!

Woodard Gang said...

Love Beth Moore too! Sounds like an amazing weekend :)

This Is Stupid said...

Yay! Beth was great! I am so glad I went...give me a holla when you make it to Nashville =)