Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sentimental Sunday #6



Welcome to Sentimental Sunday #6,
I can not believe it has been six weeks already.
Time just seems to fly by these days.
I have to tell you lovelies that I am really enjoying our time together and learning about what is important that  decorate with.

This week I am take the opportunity to let one of you show off your beautiful and sentimental decor.


told the most beautiful story of  memories of her Grandmother and her cooking.


These sweet measuring cups were her grandmothers and they bring back sweet memories for Michele.



Please go read Michele's whole post.
It will pull at your heart, I know it did mine.



Use What You Love

I would love to hear how you decorate with what you love.
Just grab the Sentimental Sunday button off my sidebar and link up your stories.
Sit Relax and Read


Sit Relax and Read

2 comments:

Michele said...

Cha Cha, thank you for sharing my thoughts with your blog readers. I think it's really special how we connected through Sentimental Sundays. I really appreciate your "blog friendship". My aunt wrote me the sweetest email about this post. She had her own special memories about my grandma's cooking. I'd like to add them to this post once I get her permission. It's neat that this has brought back special memories for her, too. Thank you for allowing me to share!

Amanda said...

I absolutely love those.