Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sentimenatl sunday #14

Hi Lovelies,
Hope you have had a great week.
I am finally over the flu and have managed to get a few things done this week.
I will be sharing them next week.
But for today
I have my Grandmother's swimsuit
to share with you



I love taking it out and looking at it.




The details are just so adorable.
 I wish they made suits more like this still. 


I mean look at this sweet rope detail.

It is is all just perfection,
                                                and I love thinking about my grandmother wearing it, she must have been the
       BEE"S KNEES.

 
          So what are you Sentimental about this today?
              Grab the button off my sidebar and link up.



Sit Relax and Read


Sit Relax and Read




8 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Love the suit...pretty colors! I have a pink one that I bought a few years ago...I did have it displayed in one of my bedrooms at our beach...now it's packed up.

Blessings,
Linda

Love Being A Nonny said...

I would totally wear that suit! Really! Even when I was in my 30s I would have worn it! I LOVE it!

Between You and Me said...

I LOVE that suit!
She was absolutely the bee's knees in that suit, I am sure of it!

Michele said...

Vintage clothing has such a special quality that so many clothes today lack. I love the detail and color scheme. Can't you just imagine your grandma having fun at the beach or pool? It makes me think of the movie the Notebook, I love all of the fabulous clothing in that movie.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

That is so sweet! Beautiful. Happy to hear you are over the flu!

Jennifer Juniper said...

Oh my goodness! Just look at that! They don't make clothes like they used to - any swimsuit from today would be falling apart if it was that old!

Farmgirl Paints said...

SO cute!

Tiffini said...

my daughter and I are thinking this is adorable! How did you end up with it? Amazing:)
and I can't wait to see what you are doing:)
always
xo