Thursday, November 19, 2009

About


Hi, nice to meet you. Hope you will enjoy my site. I am a wife to a wonderful and patient man who puts up with and works hard on my crazy ideas. I am a (homeschooling)momma to two beautiful girls who could not be more different from each other. I am a daughter, sister, friend, and Aunt Cha Cha to adorable neices and nephews. I love being all of these people, but mostly I love being a redeemed child of God and the peace and joy it gives me. This blog is my attempt to not forget what we have accomplished, where we have gone, and how we have grown.



Sit Relax and Read

5 comments:

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

love your blog!! I also like your etsy shop! I have one as well :) visiting you for the 1st time. ~nancy~

Theresa said...

Hi! I found you on the Not Back to School Blog Hop! I also homeschool, have two girls in that tween age range...my girls are very into fashion & sewing & knitting. I like home improvement projects, reading and photography :) Sounds like we have some stuff in common...I am excited to peruse your blog!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your blog, Cha Cha. And I love the spirit in which it was inspired - may your family rise and called you blessed.

xoxo michele

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to have found your blog. I am also Aunt ChaCha to 1 niece & 2 nephews! And to a few good friends kidos too! Wild huh! I have four beautiful girls of my own and we will checking in to see what you are doing. We love to do crafts and always have a project going!
ChaCha

Kath said...

Nice to meet you!
Blessings :-)