Friday, March 22, 2013

The Pearl Event ~ Nashville

Hi Friends!
Guess What?
Are You Sitting Down?

Okay, deep breath…..

I am speaking at

The Pearl Event III, The Triple Strand

PearlEventMay2013Nashville

Can you believe it?

ME,
Standing in front of people sharing.
WOW, God is Good.
I have been ready to scream from the roof tops since the day Sibi asked me to speak.

I can’t wait to meet everyone there!

Here is some important information.

When: Friday, May 17, 2013
Where: Schermerhorn Symphony Center
The Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Nashville Tennessee

Tickets are on sale now and include a wonderful boxed lunch,
click here to purchase your tickets.

You can stay up to date on all the latest information by liking the        

Goodness, I am excited and nervous. All prayers will be greatly appreciated!
More info to come next week.

Charity

5 comments:

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Congrats!! Prayers! You'll be a blessing to all who hear you. :)
xo Heidi

Rachel said...

You will do great! :) We will be in Nashville at the same time. We are going to the Teaching Them Diligently conference! :)

Love Being A Nonny said...

Hooray!!! Good for you! See you there!

Sewingadicta said...

Wow! All my prayers for you! Too bad I'm so far away ....

DeDe said...

Awesome...God will use you greatly.