Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Pearl Event ~ Speakers


Good Morning,
I am beyond excited to share with you the other ladies who will be speaking at

The Pearl Event
The Pearl Event Flyer
Each of these ladies has a heart to serve God and His people.
I hope you will take a few minutes and visit their blogs and get to know them better.
It is going to be an amazing day and
I would love it if you would join us.
Tickets are available  here.


I would love and appreciate your prayers.  This is 
W A Y 
out of my comfort zone.
I am not afraid to stand in front of people but I do not want to disappoint anyone.
That is where the fear sneaks in…
am I good enough….
will people understand what I am saying…
will people like me…
will I be a disappointment…
I know this is the enemy’s way of distracting me and I continue to give these fears to God but I want to be real and share them with you.  I want you to know that this call, like most God has for us, is not a piece of cake.  I am having to die to myself and my selfish desires and trust and stretch my faith to new places.  The crazy thing is with all the fear and trembling also comes excitement.  I am excited to be chosen by God for this moment and even more excited to be able to watch him at work.

In addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Ephesians 6:16

Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.  Hebrews 12:2

Have you been called to stretch your faith recently?
I would love to here your story! 

Charity

2 comments:

paige said...

ya'll are going to bless everyone!!!
it takes courage to stand up and share what jesus has done in your life...yes...but He will take care of all the rest!
xoxo

Between You and Me said...

i am so excited that you are part of this!
i need to go back and read the flyer again to see all the details.....
Jesus will speak through you....praying for you!