Friday, May 14, 2010

LET'S CATCH UP PART ONE


Yes, I am still alive,

 no I have not been kidnapped,

 just overwhelmed with life the last week or two.

  So I will try to bring you all up to speed on what has been going on around here.


1.  The girls last day of Timothy (their homeschool school), they loved there classes and each of their
      teachers.  Thank each of you for all your hard work and for your love of God and children.

2.  I also said good bye to the 17 sweet girls I had the pleasure of teaching this year.  I love each of you girls
     and will miss you greatly.  Thank you for letting me learn with you.


                                      food from my class's last day party in honor of our moms    


3.  We signed up for next  years classes
    -  I will be teaching 3 classes of Beyond Beautiful Girlhood a character development class for girls 3rd-
        7th grade
    - Big Sister signed up for    Ballet, Science, Beyond Beautiful Girlhood, and a Writing Class
    -Little Sister signed up for   Ballet, Sugar and Spice ( the younger version of my class), Science, and
      American Girl ( History taught through The AG book series)
      We are all very excited about next years classes
4.  We spent an afternoon and evening with our friends who are moving away

                               This is a picture of all the girls from last Christmas, we love having girly days 
 

5.  We watched little boys play baseball

This is my nephews team, btw he hit one out of the park tonight, great job Budro



6.  had fun at a friends birthday party
7.  went to an amazing musical






8.  Got to hang out with one of the stars

you did a great job sweet girl, I am so proud of you


9.woke up early to go to early service to meet a friend there

tired girls waiting to leave for church

Okay, I am worn out again just writing about it all.

This all happened in just a few short days,

Oh, I forgot to mention the school work, laundry, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, bathing, eating, breathing........

I will try to have part two up soon.

Cha Cha





9 comments:

Between You and Me said...

I've been MIA, too! Somewhere along the way, I didn't realize that you home school...so do we!!!

We're finishing up our year...and I'm as tired as you are....

Let's enjoy our weekends!

Unknown said...

I can understand why you haven't been blogging lately! Sounds busy, but a fun kind of busy. Hope you can relax this weekend!

Nancy

Opie Dawn said...

My goodness you are one busy lady these days! It sounds like a lot of fun though! Your girls are so cute. Here's to a relaxing weekend!

Best,
April

nest of posies said...

i'm just thrilled to see a post & another sweet picture of you! you have been busy. the homeschooling classes sound interesting. maybe it was good that we post phoned our visit today. even though all day long while do umpteen loads of laundry i was kicking myself thinking i could of been visiting with you instead.

hope you do get to plop on that couch this weekend too!
love all the fun hats!

The Pennington Point said...

Your week sounds like mine! Those classes sound great. Our co-op needs an American Girl class. :) Lisa~

Jen said...

The material you'll be teaching the girls next year sounds fabulous! I love that you invest your life in training up the girls in the way they should go. What a joy!

Charity said...

Oh, Lisa it is the best, the teacher is amazing and she changes the set of books each term. The girls have no idea they are in a history class. I love that learning can be sooooo much fun.

Kellie, I have thought of you today also, but we will have our turn to visit. How is your little one?

Thanks everyone for the weekend wishes

Cha Cha

Jennifer Juniper said...

Well, well, well, you've been busy! Want to get more busy? You've won the gift certificate from my Hope Studios shop! Whoo hoo! You can email me for details, congrats, girl :)

Charity said...

Jennifer Juniper, you have made my day. I am jumping up and down, talk about waiting to get something, I have waited for this. I can't wait to tell our story.

Cha Cha