Sunday, May 2, 2010

SUMMER IN A PUNCH BOWL

Do you have things that make you think of summer?  I do, my friend Tara introduced me to the most wonderful Summer Punch a few years ago and I have been hooked ever since.  As soon as the weather starts getting warm I start craving this punch, it is the perfect tangy refreshment.  Hope you enjoy.




Indgredients
Ice Ring
1 bag of frozen strawberries
1 can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate
1 bundt pan
   water


Punch
1 bag frozen strawberries
1 2 liter of ginger ale
1 can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate
1 can of water

 
To make the ice ring

add 1 bag of frozen strawberries to a bundt pan

then pour in 1 can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate

add water to finish filling the pan

cover with plastic wrap and freeze





To make Punch

remove ice ring from freezer

run outside of pan under hot water until ice releases


place ice ring in punch bowl


add 1 can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate

and 1 can of water



pour in a 2 liter of giner ale, and 1 bag of frozen strawberries, then mix



and now you are ready for a

SUMMER PARTY






Cha Cha

16 comments:

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

YUM! We make strawberry lemonade all the time during the summer, but this would definitely jazz it up. Thanks for the great recipe!

Jemsmom said...

Thanks Cha Cha!! I am hosting a baby shower next week and was wondering what kind of punch I could do and I think this will fit the bill! Of course, I am going to put a pink tutu around the bowl! Can't wait! This came at the perfect time!

Unknown said...

This is the best punch!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds delicious, thanks for sharing!

Morgane @ Bear,Dolly and Moi said...

It looks really cool!
My daughter (and I) is into Fancy Nancy tea party (wihtout the tea!)
So your punch would be a great addition! definitively fancy!
Thanks for visiting!

nest of posies said...

when i first saw that you had posted this punch, i immediately started craving some. (kool-aide was cutting it -either!)
i love this & love the true old fashion beauty of homemade punch.
as always, thanks for your support & for coming to the picnic party.

have a lovely week.
kellie

Opie Dawn said...

The punch recipe sounds delicious! I am hosting a wedding shower soon and may have to make it. Thanks for grabbing my mothers day party button, you are so sweet!

Have a great week!

April

Leanne said...

I'm so thirsty now. I can't wait to make this punch. I'll have to make some for our Luau this year. Thanks for the great recipe and I hope you have lots of picnic this summer.

Unknown said...

Printing like a made woman!! I have 2 showers to host this summer and this punch just made the menu :)

Blessings!
Gail

KimMalk said...

It looks wonderful. I love punch recipes, we'll be giving this a try. (I'll let you know. ;))

mpcphotography said...

Thanks for the recipe! Tried it as soon as you posted it and it came out great!

Annesphamily said...

Yummy recipe! Love it! I will try it!

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

This sounds delicious! I look forward to trying it.

Sarah said...

I'm thirsty! That punch looks just perfect. Keeping that recipe for the future. Thanks for sharing :)

Prior said...

Thanks for the recipe and your summer party is so adorable! Love the bird nest with bird. You know I am always into the party decor! Lezlee

Jemsmom said...

I made this punch for the baby shower and it is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing! I gave you a shout out for it at my blog because it is so good and I wanted everyone to know where I got it! Check it out at http://jemsmom.blogspot.com/2010/05/ice-cream-baby-shower.html

Thank you!!