Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Mantel 2011

 

 

Well Hello There Stranger!

I have been enjoying life with my family, creating memories that I hope will last longer than this Christmas season.  I wanted to stop in today and show you all my Christmas mantel. 

013

I decided to keep it very simple this year.

018

I have had the reindeers for years but gave them a quick facelift with some white spray paint for this year.  I am loving the fresh clean look they have now.

024

025

I made the stocking last year and they still bring a smile to my face.  You can see them here.

027

But my favorite part of the mantel in the wreath.  I made it with magnolia leaves from my yard and holly leaves from my grandmother’s yard.  It is the perfect sentimental touch for my Christmas Mantel.

042

 

Hope you are all enjoying your time together with family and friends during this most special time of year.

 

Cha Cha

I am linking with

Between Naps on the Porch
Home Stories A to Z
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Coastal Charm
Savvy Southern Style
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Tatertots and Jello
Funky Junk Interiors

Under the Table and Dreaming

Made By You Monday,

Tip Me Tuesday,

Today’s Creative Blog,

Chic & Crafty

Creative Kristi

Southern Hospitality

7 comments:

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

Your mantel is gorgeous. I LOVE your stockings SO much! We would love for you to share your beautiful mantel at our Home for the HOlidays link party!

www.uncommondesignsonline.com

CreationsForEleanor said...

Love it, especially the reindeer. I would have never thought of using them inside!

Adelina Priddis said...

gorgeous mantle! I love the simplicity of it.

This Is Stupid said...

Oh, you make me laugh! You should have seen me trying to make a bow topper for my Christmas tree. Epic Fail! i think i'll stick to Store bought decor!! You rock!

The Pennington Point said...

Beautiful! I fell in love with your stockings last year and now they are even better with your new mantle. Love it! Lisa~

Hilla Hryniszyn said...

love ur xmas decorations
xmas is coming....
follow me if you like me :)
check out my art
inveiglefair.blogspot.com

Michele said...

Beautiful mantel. Simple and festive. Looks great!