Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Fog



013
I have been in a bit of a fog lately.
014
To much to do, not enough time to get it all done.
017
Then my computer crashed and my camera tried to commit suicide.  The computer is back almost good as new.  My sweet camera and lens however - they have needed some time in rehabilitation after their fling leap off of the tri-pod.  The camera got to come home the other day but the lens must be far more troubled than the camera because she is still away.   I hope to be back to normal and blogging soon
021
I can feel the fog lifting.
022
Cha Cha

7 comments:

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

These pictures are gorgeous! I love love love them! Sorry to hear about your computer and camera troubles. My computer has been behaving but my camera has a bad attitude. It randomly cuts off while I am trying to take pictures. Frustrates me to no end! I would throw it ... but I need it, at least till it dies completely. LOL!
Have a great day and I hope you will be blogging away again real soon!
Sherry's Bees Nest

Tiffany said...

Love your foggy pics...so peaceful.

Anonymous said...

My prayer for you is clear skies ahead. Have been missing you!

Sally @DrinkingFromMySaucer said...

Well, yee-haw girlie. I've missed you. You've been conspicuous by your absence! [hugs] ~Sally

Made In The South said...

Girl..you are not alone! My computer took a vacation and my pictures with it. I can oh so feel your pain. I panic, will my blog friends still be around when I get things back on track again.
I am now trying out this new laptop, but I'm not to sure that I like it.
Hope to see you up and running soon,
Melissa

Stacy of KSW said...

Miss you sweet friend!!

Anonymous said...

So thrilled that I got to sit nexs to you on Saturday at The Pearl Event. And even more thrilled that I have a new sister in Christ - you are the sweetest. Happy Birthday, Cha Cha.

xoxo michele