Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Chatting with Charity ~ 8

 
The Perfect Gift
 
Good Morning! ...
I was recently working on entering some important dates into my calendar and realized how many weddings we have coming up this spring and summer. I don't know about you but I always struggle to think of the PERFECT gift. I want it to be practical but also meaningful. That is when it hit me that I know the PERFECT gift, the book
Her Husband Is Know In The Gates
by my dear friend Bernadine Cantrell. For the last couple of years I have read and reread this book, bought many copies, given it to many people, and recommended it to countless others. It is the best book I have ever read on marriage and being a Godly wife. If you are looking for the perfect wedding gift to give, I suggest this book. It is available on Amazon and will be at your door in just a few days. Or order it for yourself, you will be BLESSED!
Have you read
Her Husband Is Know In The Gates?
If so, I would love for you to share!
 
Cha Cha

No comments: