Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Chatting with Charity ~ 9

 
 Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
 
Last week I had the great pleasure of taking one of my favorite girls dinner. When I was a youth leader she was one of my students and our regular babysitter and quickly became part of our family! ...
Well...she decided to grow up a few years ago and get married and you know how the story goes,
first comes love,
then comes married,
then comes Jamie pushing a baby carriage!
Last week she had the cutest, most squishy baby boy. I knew I needed some extra baby time so I quickly signed up to bring them dinner. I made one of my favorite "company worthy but weeknight easy" recipes, Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Here is what you will need to make it too:
1 pork tenderloin
salt and pepper
4-5 strips of bacon
Preheat oven to 425* , sprinkle tenderloin with salt and pepper, wrap bacon around-covering completely, place on a lightly greased rack in a roasting pan. Bake for 30 min - or until internal temperature is 160, broil until bacon is crispy, let rest for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy
 
Cha Cha

No comments: