Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Chatting with Charity ~ 13

 
 
Good Morning! Who is happy to see the sun shining? I know that I am!
Today, I want to personally invite you to come to The Women's Conference. You can click this link to find out more information http://johnnyhuntwomensconference.com/...
I know in church as BIG as ours it is easy to get lost and feel like you haven't made a deep connection with other women. Please, do not let that stop you from coming. I will be there and easy to find, I will be at my booth The Heartfelt Home. If you come alone, find me and we will sit together and get to know one another. Or step out of your comfort zone and start inviting ladies to come with you. It would be a great way to invite your neighbor or coworker to church!
I hope to see you there!
Who has already has there ticket?
 
Cha Cha

No comments: