Sunday, October 18, 2015

Chatting with Charity ~ 27

 
 

 Good Morning! Who is enjoying this fall weather...in September? I sure am!!!

This morning I want to share a free printable that I made. It is of one of my FAVORITE poems, The Refiner's Fire. It goes along with one of my favorite Bible verses Proverbs 17:3 The refining pot is for silver and the furnace for gold, but the Lord test hearts. We often want to thank God for... the good times in life but we do not have to be around for long before we feel the heat of the fire. I may not enjoy the fire but I love my God and I trust that He has a bigger vision for my life than I do and that brings me GREAT peace. He will not leave me in the fire a bit more than is needed to make me pure.

You can print this off, trim it up, and pop it in a frame as a great reminder that God is purifying you because you have great value!

I would love to see the printable in your home. If you use it, snap a picture and share it in the comments. I will share mine once the sun comes up and I can see to get a picture;-)


Charity

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Make your homeand wall unique! To learn more about Home Decorating, Please visit Great Home Decorating Tips home decorating