Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Chatting with Charity 29

 
Good Morning! I am up early and sitting outside enjoying being cold for the first time this fall! Don't worry, I have a blanket and hot coffee! I am about to write out my menu and grocery list for the week and that has me thinking... One of the biggest frustrations I hear from women is what to do for dinner. I understand this frustration. I love to cook when I have unlimited time but I don't always love coming up with a menu or the rush of dinner h...as to be made in 30 minutes so we can make it to church on time.
I am going to spend the next few week sharing some tips that have made weeknight dinners easier for me.
Step 1
Sit down and write out every tried and true dinner that you make. This could be anything from Eggplant Parmesan to Eggs and Toast. Remember to include premade things that you pick up at the store, one of these for our family is Publix's fried chicken. Try to include at least 20 recipes. Then email this list to yourself. Having the list in email form will allow you to work on grocery list from anywhere, even the grocery store. I am not saying I have ever done that, ha! Also, include the ingredient list in the email of any hard to remember recipes.
Colossians 3:17 Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.
What are some of your tried and true recipes?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Menu planning is something I need to work on. I get started and fail, try again, and flounder.
I am not a lover of cooking. But I do find that it is much easier if I have planned ahead. I dont know why it is so hard for me to do that.
Thanks for the advice.