Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Chatting with Charity ~ 34



It is almost here, my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving!!!!  I have always loved Thanksgiving best because it is the holiday that lets you be thankful for all that other holidays represent.  I have much cooking and cleaning to do today as I prepare for a house full of family and friends but I wanted to share our favorite Thanksgiving drink.  We call it Fall Drink around here but I thought I would come up with a little better name for it, in case you decide to serve it this year and need to tell people what it is ;-)  So, are you ready for the easiest and tastiest drink ever?
Thanksgiving Punch
- equal parts cranberry juice and ginger
   ale
-  serve with lime wedges
See, I told you it was the easiest!!!  It compliments Thanksgiving dinner well!
What is your favorite thing serve at Thanksgiving dinner?
Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy family, friends, and food!  If by chance you have no one to celebrate with send me a message and you are more than welcome at our table!
Psalm 107:1-2 Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, For His loving kindness is everlasting. Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, Whom He has redeemed from the hand of the adversary

Charity

1 comment:

Ridzi Arora said...

Thanks for providing this informative blog. Read More