Sunday, December 5, 2010

1st Annual Christmas Card Link Party

Photobucket



Welcome to my 1st Annual Christmas Card Party

I am so excited to have this party.

I can't wait to see your Christmas cards,

the good, the bad, and the funny.

I thought I would show you a few of our past cards.



This is my favorite card, well until this years but you will have to wait to see it until after Thanksgiving.
The inside of the card said
and visions of white sandy beaches danced in their head.


This card was from a year when  both girls had to dress up for a school project.
The inside of this card said
Merry Christmas from our tee pee to yours.


This is our funniest card, notice the little dog pulling the "sled"
This card was my Hubby's idea, it still makes me laugh.


Then there is last years card, this is the year the girl discovered baking and we have spent many hours in the kitchen.
***UPDATE I AM REPOSTING THIS LINK PARTY TODAY SO ALL OF YOU WHO DID NOT HAVE YOUR CARDS READY NOW WILL HAVE A CHANCE****

Also, I am ready to show you this years Christmas card.  It is not the picture that I went outside to make that morning, but it is clearly the best picture



Okay I have shown you a few of our cards
Now, Grab the button off my sidebar and
 show me yours


Sit Relax and Read

Oh, I almost forgot the most important part....
the giveaway!!!!

Kellie from This Blessed Nest is offering one of her new stamped bags to one of you lucking readers.
All you have to do is link a Christmas Card, comment, or tweet about the Christmas Party (just be sure to leave a comment telling me you tweeted about it).

You can check out all of Kellie's awesome bags at


Good Luck

14 comments:

Jenny Beth said...

aww such a cute idea cha cha!!

JULIE said...

I'm so embarrassed!!! I have no idea of how to link up (this is my first time even posting my pictures!), so I may have used my picture to link back to... you... ugh. Bah Humbug! ;)

Stacy of KSW said...

Working on my cards now sweet momma, I'll be back to link up before the weekend is up!

Kat said...

I haven't had this year's cards printed yet, I really need to get going on that. I know what pictre I want to use, just need to order the cards. This picture is from last year's card.

Jane said...

Since we are empty-nesters, we don't do photo cards anymore. Who wants to see photos of middle-aged people?!?!? LOL. But, I just love the photos in your cards - especially the one with the dog pulling the wagon! This year's card will be so beautiful - what a great picture of two lovely young ladies!

Anonymous said...

Cha-Cha, your girls are beautiful! Their eyes are stunning...and those flowers are to die for.
Very, very beautiful!
Thanks for hosting!
Cheers!
Theresa

Between You and Me said...

what a great idea!

If I can get my act together, I'll scan some of our past Christmas cards and plug them in!

We are doing this year's picture this coming weekend....better late than never!

JULIE said...

sorry, I linked up again... but this should have been my card! Isn't that just the way it goes? You get your favorite picture AFTER you mail them all out?! Oh well.

Your girls are stunning- that card is beautiful!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Thanks for your visit today! Your cards are beautiful!
XO
Kristin

Sherry@The BarnQuiltStore Blog said...

Your girls are precious!!!
Thanks for sharing with all of us!
♥'s
Sherry

Sarah Pinault said...

How do you delete from a linking party? I put my post up twice as I did something strange to the first thumbnail!!!

I love this idea, thanks so much for hosting!

Tiffini said...

Your girls are beautiful! I am so glad I visited you! Tara sent me your way:)!!

The Pennington Point said...

Oh my gosh! I love that last one of your girls. We don't send Christmas cards, but I will sure enjoy looking at everyone else's. Maybe I'll get inspired to do them next year. Lisa~

Stacy of KSW said...

Alright, had a hiccup with my card ordering ... but I finally got them done. I'll try & link up soon :) The in-laws have invaded my blogging time :(