Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sentimental Sunday #8

It's snowing here today,

it doesn't seem to be sticking yet.

I have hopes that it will stick and my sweet Hubby will get an extra day to spend with us (he is a teacher).

For now, I will enjoy what I know I have and that is this moment with my three favorite people in a warm

 house with God's beautiful snow show playing for me outside my window.

We enjoyed an excellent service at church and filled our belly with yummy potato soup and cheese rolls. 

These are the days that I am sentimental about and want to stop and drink in,

because soon enough they will be gone and we will be in a new phase.


I hope you are taking a moment during this busy time to enjoy all that is buzzing by you.

What are you Sentimental about today?


Sit Relax and Read


No comments: