Monday, December 21, 2009

She likes me, she really likes me

As I am sure you all know the Nester had a HUGE (1085 homes) turn out for her Christmas Tour of Homes ( My Christmas Tour of Homes entry ).  I am trying to look at as many as time will allow, there are so many wonderful ideas to be seen.  The Nester has gone through them and picked some to highlight on her nest files, and out of the 60 something she has picked I am one of them ( you will have to scroll through and I am on the Dec. 13th page).  I can't believe it, I just started this little blog project a couple of weeks ago and my site has been on two of my blogging hero's-- The Nester and Bakerella ( you can guess who the third is).  I have peaked too soon where do I go from here.  Last night at the girls Christmas musical  one of my friends even called me famous because she had seen where The Nester said I had a beautiful kitchen ( There is more to come on all the blood, sweat, and tears that went into that beautiful kitchen ).  Thank you, Nester I feel so loved, you made my day, no month, no year, .......What am I saying, I can die happy now.



Sit Relax and Read

4 comments:

cynthia said...

how cool is that! and you DO have a beautiful kitchen...

she emailed me once about my son's bed and how she loved it...made me so happy!

can't wait to hear more about the kitchen!

Delightful Dwelling said...

Your kitchen is so pretty! I had to send one of the photos of your kitchen to a couple people to show them how the different colors of cabinets worked together so beautifully.

Leanne said...

I love the frame with the ornaments. Such great impact. It looks wonderful. Thanks for visiting.

Charity said...

Thanks, Delightful Dwellings, The cabinets are a compromise of my husbands and my taste. I love painted cabinets and he is a manly man who can't have to much wood. So when we saw this done in a show home we were hooked. Many hour of sanding, staining, and painting later this is what we ended up with. A kitchen that is the perfect blend of us.