Saturday, July 3, 2010

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY


I hope enveryone has a wonderful weekend.


We have all kinds of fun planned that I will share next week

Until then I thought I would give you a peek of what has been going on around here.


Wednesday morning this showed up and ripped up half of my front porch, not a fun thing to watch



but Little Sister had to keep her eye on them


This is how it looked at the end of the day


And this was busy in the backyard.



Oh, did I mention that we woke up to a broken hot water heater.

The next morning at 7 am this very large truck showed up.


and started pouring this


She was too nosey to stay in bed


and now we have a very wonderful, very large patio


when we have money again.......

I am going to need you lovelies to help me decorate it.



Of course we had to write names in it.


Can't wait to hear about your weekend


Cha Cha

3 comments:

nest of posies said...

i guess i know what we'll be looking for at the yard sale! or you might already have outdoor furniture.??.

cha cha - that backyard patio is HUGE! good for you. what a lucky family. i'm so glad you all wrote your names. you'll never regret doing that.

HAPPY 4th, sweet friend.
loved the pic of the yawning little sister. so so sweet.

The Pennington Point said...

Wowsa! I am so excited for you. It is going to be amazing to have all of that space to play, ride, entertain....that's a BIG job! Lisa~

Kat said...

Holy cow! That patio is fabulous! I can't wait to see what you do with it, I wish we had a space like that too so my girls would have a place to ride bikes and play basketball.