Saturday, June 6, 2015

Our Junk. Your Trunk.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Good Saturday Morning!!!!
I have been up since before the rooster crowed dreaming about redoing the barn this winter.  Last week I got in touch with my friend Coleen about some new furniture.  She is a pro at making vintage and antique pieces look new and modern.  I pretty much LOVE every single piece that she does.  I am thinking one of these pieces would make a great addition to the barn...now I just need to decide if I want to stay more traditional or go fun and modern. Hmmm!  Well, the good news is I will be stuck here for a few more months and have plenty of time to think about it.  If you need a new piece of furniture for your barn...I mean home, please get in touch with my friend Coleen and see what she has in stock!  You can find her on Facebook at Our Junk. Your Trunk.​ and Instagram @ourjunk.yourtrunk
Love,
Clarence, The Scarecrow

No comments: