Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Chatting with Charity ~ 26

 
 
I have been think about these verses in

Deuteronomy 6:4-9 “Hear, O Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord is one! You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your ho...use and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

These verses encourage me to spend more time teaching my kids the word of God! I want to be diligent in this! I want my kids to know God and His word. I want them to be able to trust that when times of trouble come that they have His word hidden in them!

Today, I want to encourage you to take the time to share God's word with your kids or someone else's kids. His word never comes back void!

In this picture I simply shared that we can trust God for our strength. We read lots of verses about God being the source of our strength. This is a great time to teach them to use a concordance! Then we made a cute piece of art to be a reminder (Here I raise my Ebenezer) of the goodness of God and of our lesson!

How are you teaching your kids the word of God?
 
Charity

No comments: