Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just wanted to let you lovelies know about the coolest link party that I have ever heard about.  Tara at Between You and Me is going to do a weekend recap link on Monday.  I love this idea because it will give me a reason to take too many pictures and to keep our family updated, also when my kids are whining that we never do anything fun I will be able to look back and show them the fun things we did.  So, thank you Tara for coming up with this great idea, and I can't wait to see what all you lovelies are up to over the weekend. Go check out this weekend-recap that Tara did, then stick around and check out her inspiring blog, she is a super chic gal.

I hope you all had a great Easter, we did and are now enjoying beautiful warm weather, life is soooo good.

Cha Cha

3 comments:

Tammy Ellington said...

Thank you for your kind words. You are always so sweet! Be watching for me to share a couple of my photography "secrets" soon! I was just thinking about that yesterday.
I loveeee your blog home!

Traci said...

Thank you for your funny & sweet comments and for "following" me. I am always so flattered when new blog friends join me.
Perused your blog and love the bird's nests you made! Will read more when my Ma-Ma isn't visiting!

elizabeth said...

Thanks for the kind remarks on my blog! So good to make new blog friends!