Monday, September 27, 2010

Disney 2010

Did you miss me......

or did you even know I was missing?

We spent last week in the beautiful state of Florida,

Orlando to be exact,

while there we enjoyed some time at a famous mouse's house.

I am going to let the pictures do the talking and make the grandparents happy, (these are for your viewing pleasure Grandma, hope you like).

**well I thought I would let the picture do all of the talking but I can't help but comment on some of them**





 
Little Sister got these Minnie ears for being brave and riding Splash Mountain more than once






Every princess needs her picture taken in front of the castle



over


and over again.




We stopped here for food on the way home, This McDonald's is more overstimulating than Disney, be warned











Waiting in line for our favorite ride Toy Story Mania


















The girls doing there best to pretend to be cold in the FL heat






watching our favorite street performers



This was my view for most of the time at Disney, my manly man following our two little girls carrying a pink backpack,


a pink backpack with Tinker Bell.


The Lego store at Downtown Disney is always fun.














My girls made their own Lego girls




A close up of their Lego girls.


I have much more to share about out week, but I have more painting to do right now.

Cha Cha




6 comments:

Ocean said...

Looks like lots of fun! We love Disney! We were just there in Auguest and planning to go back soon I hope!! :) Glad you had a great time.

Maine Mummy said...

Oh I am so jealous!!! So funny, I posted about Disney today.

The Pennington Point said...

Welcome home! Your pictures bring back memories of when we went a few years ago. So much fun! Lisa~

Jessica said...

Love the pics! I have some of the same exact pictures from our trip in June :) Love that place!!

Jemsmom said...

We are going in December for the 4 year old's birthday! I am so excited especially after seeing your pictures! Did you do a meal plan? We have booked the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for her with dinner following at the castle! She will be beyond excited!!! I know I am! Thanks for sharing!

Opie Dawn said...

What a fabulous time! Your girls are precious. I love the pink backpack too! :-)