Monday, May 16, 2011

Souffle'

  Are You Hungry?
I promise you will be after you read this!
I found this recipe before Easter last year on my friend Kellie's Blog.
It has been a favorite since.
I changed her recipe up a little today, because I was making it more kid friendly, but if you don't have to worry about that.... do it Kellie's way, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
Will here it is.


Ingredients

1 lb grated sharp cheddar cheese

10 Eggs lightly beaten
1/2 cup of flour

1/2 teaspoon salt

8oz salsa

1/2 cup butter, melted

1 pint low fat cottage cheese




crack eggs into a bowl and beat lightly



In a separate bowl add flour and salt and mix together


then add all the other ingredients and mix.



pour into a greased 9x13 pan

bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes
then
bake at 350 for 20 minutes


 Now enjoy!


Hope you love it as much as we do.


Sit Relax and Read

I am linking at


3 comments:

Lindy said...

I am thrilled to find a recipe that calls for almost a dozen eggs. We have chickens and an abundance of eggs. We supply all our friends. I'll be trying this soon! ~Lindy

The Mustard Seed said...

This looks so good and so beautifully garnished! I can't wait to try it!

Christine said...

This sounds yummy and it just might be whats for dinner tonight. Thanks for sharing...blessings.