Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sentimental Sunday #21, Marriage

Happy Sunday,
I hope you have had a blessed day.
I wanted to share what I am sentimental about this week, marriage.  Hubby and I just returned from a wonderful and relaxing weekend couples retreat.  We went with our Sunday school class from church.  It was just the break from real life we needed and a great chance to spend sometime talking and dreaming.  


I highly recommend a get away, if you haven't had one recently.  Time away is just one of the ways Hubby and I connect and make our relationship special.  Another way we do is to send each other homemade notes.  I wanted a place to put these notes and I came up with the idea for a Marriage Pillow, it and other designs will debut in my shop (Cha Cha's Treasure) a week from Monday.  The pillow has a pocket in the front to slip notes into, I love the idea of being surprised with a love note from my Hubby.

What do you special to connect with your Husband?




What are you sentimental about this week?
Grab my button and link up.
Sit Relax and Read













2 comments:

McGillicutty said...

what a lovely pillow.. so creative. We badly need a weekend away!!! glad you enjoyed yours. :)

Kelly @ Make It Sparkly Mama said...

Hi Cha Cha, I can't find any way to email you. Could you please email me back from this comment?

I am sure your email is right in front of me but....eh....I am having a bad day and can't find it!

I just had a quick question!

Thank you and I enjoyed SS as usual.