Wednesday, October 2, 2013

19 Days of Homemade Gifts ~ Day 2 ~ Silent Night, Holy Night Pillows

 
  I want to share an easy craft project with you this morning.  It is a great way to add a little Christmas cheer to your home or share with a friend as a gift.
 
Silent Night, Holy Night
 
 
I made two pillow covers for pillows that I already have on my sofa.  If you do not sew you can do this same thing to  store bought pillows for friends.
 
Then I used this product
I bought mine from an office supply store.
I printed the words Silent Night and Holy Night onto these transfer pages and  trimmed around the words and ironed them onto my fabric.  The hardest part is you need a mirror image of words (print them backwards).
It is a very easy way to add a festive touch to my sofa and now each time I see them I am reminded of that wonderful night and all that Christmas is really about.
Charity
Day 1 ~ Salt Dough Ornaments
Day 2 ~ Silent Night, Holy Night Pillow
Day 3 ~ Sentimental Penny Keychain
Day 4 ~ Cookie Sheet Chalkboard
Day 5 ~ Duct Tape Composition Notebook
Day 6 ~ Bible Bookmark
Day 7 ~ Bible Notebook














No comments: