Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Chatting with Charity ~ 20

 
 
 
Good morning!  Today, I am going to share something I shared on my personal Facebook page yesterday.  I showed a peek into my Real Life and I think it is something we need to be more intentional to do!  Whether it is on social media or in person we need to all agree to show the truth of our lives.  Now don't get me wrong we do not need to all become "Debbie Downers" and only ever talk about the bad!  But my thought is that if I don't show you the mess you can't appreciate the beauty of the end product.  This can be as simple as a home project or more importantly as deep as a difficult situation that you need prayer for!  If someone I know is struggling with something and they never share and I never come along side of them in prayer then I will not be able to fully celebrate with them in victory!  I want to live life with the people around me...Real Life! 
 
Here is my Real Life post from yesterday ~
 
Just in case you were feeling that you are the ONLY one, I thought I would share.... This is the current state of flooring in one room of our house and there is still more mess to make, the check engine light is on in my car, and Jeremy's Blazer needs tires and a power steering something or another!  But you know what?  It is just life and those are just things.  I am choosing today to keep my eyes on God and not the mess!  He is the only one that matters!  He has perfect timing, protection, and provision.  If I were to list my blessings they would be too many to number but people complain that social media only shows off the good in people's lives. Well, here is today's messy. It does not change how much I love my life!
 
Charity

No comments: