Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chatting with Charity ~ 21

 
 


 Good morning! One of my favorite parts of summer is all the fresh veggies! Today, I thought I would share one of my favorite tricks with you. We love the ease of eating and serving fresh corn off the cob. I know many people love it still on but I am going to be very honest and tell you I hate the way it gets stuck in my teeth, TMI I know! For years I would struggle to keep the cob upright on a plate and then gather the kernels that went everywhere while I was cutting it but then one day I discovered that if I balance the cob in the hole of my bundt pan the cob stayed in one place and because it was elevated all the kernels fell into the pan. AMAZING!

Have you ever tried this? Or do you prefer your corn still on the cob?
 
Charity

No comments: