Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sentimental Sunday #7

 Hi lovelies,

It is so very nice to be back here this week.

Thank you all for being so understanding and letting me have last week off.

This week I am doing something a bit different.

Instead of showing you something from my house that I am sentimental about

I am going to show you something I wear everyday that I am sentimental about.



My engagement ring.

You see 13 years ago tomorrow

My sweet Hubby got on one knee and asked me to marry him

with this ring.

It still makes me smile and I am so honored that he picked me.

So what are you sentimental about this week?


Just grab the Sentimental Sunday button of my sidebar and link up your stories.



Sit Relax and Read


Sit Relax and Read

Remember that if you want a chance to this cute bag from Bag Full of Posies
Come link you Christmas cards up to my 1st Annual Christmas Card Link Party


6 comments:

ChRiS said...

well congrats and i hope you have a lovely day....anything that is from grandparents back to great grandparents is special to me oh and of course my parents, family things bring me so many great memories

Kat said...

I am thankful for family! Your ring is gorgeous! Mine still makes me smile every time I look at it too!

Mykl said...

Thanks you for the invite to share my Christmas Mantel! I appreciate the chance to share my inherited pieces with everyone.

Happy Engagement Anniversary! You have a beautiful ring.

Michele said...

That's so sweet! I love hearing stories about how people met and feel in love. I'm a sucker for romance. I'll be linking up tomorrow...I'm still trying to decide what to post.

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity said...

It's funny, but my engagement and wedding rings have been in a container in our freezer for over a year. I took them off for surgery and they were too small so I need to get them resized. I guess over 30 years my fingers have grown. I loved to hear you sentimental you are about your ring though.

Miss Jan said...

He made a very good choice!!