Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thanks Apron Goddesses


So I just got a little free time to check out some of my favorite blogs,  and guess what?  I stopped over at Apron Goddesses and to my surprise she was spotlighting ME.  I am so honored.  If you haven't been to her blog and you even kind of like aprons go there FAST, and  if you are visiting by way of her site thanks for coming by.  You are always Welcome here, grap a cup of coffee, kick off your shoes, find your comfy chair and Sit Relax and Read.  Please feel free to leave a comment and introduce yourselves.


Sit Relax and Read

9 comments:

Amy@TheLemonCottage said...

Hooray for you Cha Cha!!! I'm heading over to her blog now to visit.
~Amy

Unknown said...

I'll check her out...thank you. And you have the sweetest little girls!

Nancy

Charity said...

Thanks Nancy, I do have sweet girls. I wish you could truely know how sweet they are, they humble me with their desire to serve and give. Love all you guys. Jan I am saying Hi to you, you can leave a comment too.

Cha Cha

Anonymous said...

And Hi to you! They are sweet girls and are such a blessing...along with their momma. Cute aprons. Now off to the Apron Goddess.

Jan

gin said...

I had to come see after reading The Apron Goddess' great introduction of you and your blog. Your daughters are so precious. I'm gonna stay a while and surf your blog and look at all your great creations. Thanks.

Leanne said...

Those aprons are adorable and the models are beautiful. I also forgot to tell you how great those covered boxes look. I love the colors and patterns. Thanks for all the great inspiration.

Joyeful said...

Those are seriously cute aprons! You definitely deserved to be featured!

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Cha cha, you are a star! And those are the two cutest gingerbread girls I've ever seen. I also love aprons and the Apron Goddesses!

nest of posies said...

you are going to be really famous soon. i just know it!

you have been everywhere in blogland. how exciting! those aprons are precious & your girls are beautiful. God is so good. is that your kitchen in the background? it is beautiful. love the colors.

i am going to check out that apron site. can you believe i have nevver heard of it. i love aprons.

take care!