Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random stuff about me

Okay I have two blog friends who have passed along  Awards to me and I thought I would take care of them at the same time.

First Cynthia from Come Sit Awhile   gave me this award


I am suppose to list 7 things about myself: Warning I am not planning to be deep in this post strictly fun light hearted stuff,  Of course I love God, family and Country.

1. I love Sake perfume by Fresh

2. I grind my own wheat and make homemade bread

3. I love crafting, and decorating

4. I hate crowds, I would much rather sit in a kitchen with a few friends and have a real talk

5.  I am addicted to Lost, but still don't know if I like it

6. If I am hanging out with you I will not answer my phone unless it is my kids.

7. Okay running out of ideas so this is really random.  I roded horses and showed dogs when I was growing up

Second My sweet friend Kellie at This Blessed Nest gave me this award


I am suppose to list 7 things that I can't leave the house without

1. If I am lucky, I can leave with Sweet Daddy and that is all.  When he is with us I take nothing and love it

2. A cute purse, I love purses almost as much as shoes

3. Sunglasses, cheap but cute ones

4. Water, I drink tons, which also means I spend lots of time in the bathroom ( TMI, SORRY )

5. Notebook, please know if you didn't see me write it down, I will not remember it, Mommy Brain

6. Lip gloss, I can't stand dry lips

7. Phone, just in case.

Hope I didn't bore you,


Sit Relax and Read

10 comments:

The Pennington Point said...

There you go again...we have so much in common. Except for the cheap sunglasses. I'm a Brighton girl. :) Lisa~ www.livingmybestlifeii-lisa.blogspot.com

Kalleen at Second Street said...

Just looking at the pictures below. You look different than your profile picture. Now I'm not sure which face to think of when I think about Cha Cha. I like the curls. I'm also a Lost addict. Lost and project runway are the only shows I watch.

Anonymous said...

checking inn from montana ! :)
happy snow days too

gp

Diane Schmidt said...

Cute list!

Tausha said...

I loved reading all of this about you! I don't love lost-but I laughed out loud at your opinion of the show. We have way more things in common that two people who don't know each other. Scary!
ps-your comment about my hair so made my day! Actually, it has made my week!

Between You and Me said...

I grind wheat and bake all of our breads! Kindred spirits, I tell you!!!

Loved this post..

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Cha Cha..
Your yard sounds wonderful! I love those tubs too but dont have one just yet. I see them around from time to time but they are so $$$. One day I will find one priced right and will scoup it up!
I am still reading my book and loving it. I am a bit behind though because of family and a bit of being lazy..yikes!
I think the words that hit me the deepest were where I need to protect my heart from certain things. Hit home with me. There are a few blogs that I just beat myself up with. I no longer visit and feel so much better about myself. Ahhhh...wish life could be so easy sometimes...;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Cha Cha, so nice to meet you too! I'm loving your blog - we have a lot in common!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting! You are too cute and your daughters are so beautiful! I love all the pretty pictures on your blog, your creativity really shines through! Have a great day!

nest of posies said...

cha cha~
i swear everyone just loves you. you are the sweetest!

but ok, let me go ahead & ask this...YOU GRIND YOUR OWN WHEAT??? now, you really are wonder woman!

i can meet you on so many of these, but the wheat. nope. not i.
yes, to the water, lipgloss, notebook. and i too, love it when husband is along. because i don't have to take anything either. well, maybe 4 diapers - just in case, you know. diaper cream & wipes. oh & my target sunglasses. :)

love getting to know you more through this.