Monday, March 8, 2010

1-5 of One Thousand Gifts

holy experience



I am participating in One Thousand Gifts at A Holy Experience.  To find out more go here.

I am thankful for:

1.  a ten year old who turns to see my reaction to watching a mother get to hold her baby for the first time.

2.  a six year old who still has squishy little girl fingers even though everything else seems to be growing faster than I can keep up with.

3.  children who think I have a beautiful voice to sing with.

4.  children who want me to sing hymns to them.

5.  hot coffee on cool morning.

Cha Cha

5 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

All of these make me feel all warm inside :)

This Is Stupid said...

Hot coffee in the morning! Sometimes the only reason I even get out of bed =) That's going on my list for sure!
VERY sweet start...

nest of posies said...

you are such a beautiful soul!
your list made me tear up. but what's new.

i bet you can sing like a bird! it just completes my image of you!

have a beautiful week, my friend!~
it's sunny & warm here, hope it is in your neck of the woods. everyone is napping & you are the first place i stopped. so glad i did.

Charity said...

Oh no I can't sing, that is why I am thankful that my kids think that I can. You would cry tears of pain if I sang for you, but God love them, they love me so much they think it is beautiful, so when it is just us, I sing to the top of my lungs with joyful praise.

Cha Cha

Jenny said...

My children love to hear me sing as well (even though I think I can't). But maybe, they hear our heart, our soul, coming out in the melody...instead of a momma off tune?