Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BIRTHDAY PARTY




(hostessblog)




You say it's your birthday


It's my birthday too, yeah


They say it's you birthday


We're gonna have a good time


I'm glad it's your birthday


Happy birthday to you






Yes we're going to a party


Yes we're going to a party


Yes we're to a party party



I would like you to dance (birthday)


Take a cha-cha-cha-chance (birthday)


I would like you to dance (birthday)

Dance






I would like you to dance (birthday)


Take a cha-cha-cha-chance (birthday)

I would like you to dance (birthday)


Dance






You say it's your birthday


Well it's my birthday too, yeah


You say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time


I'm glad it's your birthday


Happy birthday to you



How nice of them to put my name into the song.

Cha Cha


11 comments:

nest of posies said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!

love that picture, song & especially the dance!
i hope your day is just lovely. even though it is raining in "our" neck of the woods - i hope you will think of it as birthday confetti coming down on you from heaven!

YOU are my gift. you are a true friend. i am so glad you/me found each other.
have a gorgeous birthday!
love you!
kellie

confused homemaker said...

Happy Birthday! May it be a wonderful day & a start to a great year.

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Awwww, Happy Birthday!!!

Love, Jan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and have a wonderful day!

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

Happy Birthday Lovely Lady!

Tausha said...

ok-so just picture my 3 little over dramatic girls singing to you at the top of their lungs-Happy Birthday! At the end of each line-they say cha-cha-cha and punch their fists in the air!
So-Happy Birthday Cha-cha-cha~! My new friend-you deserve the very best! Eat some cake for me!

Patricia said...

Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to my dear friend CHA CHA... happy birthday to you!!!!!

xo
Patricia

Opie Dawn said...

Happy Happy Birthday to You! Such a beautiful birthday party photo and a fun dance. Have a fabulous day!

Best,
April :-)

Janean said...

happy birth day!!!!!!! i'm dancing with you---wooohoooo. confetti, anyone? you becha! *throwing it in the air*

Carli-Made by Carli said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a blessed day!

Kat said...

I hope your birthday was as fabulous as you are!!! Happy Belated b-day! Enjoy the sunshine today!