Sunday, March 21, 2010

SHE'S SEVEN

My Baby turned seven today, where has time gone.  I remember holding her for the first time and falling head over heals in love with her.  She is full of life and has a personality big enough to fill any room.  She is full of spunk and sass, but more than anything she is full of love.  To be loved by her is to be loved boldly and with great passion, she does not feel things lightly, she feels them to the core of her being and the world around her knows exaclty what she is feeling.  To make her smile brings happiness to your day and her desire to make you smile shows the true JOY she has in her heart.  Her joy comes from the love she has for her Savior and she will gladly tell you about Him, you don't even have to ask, it just spills out of her with out a thought.  She is my gift from God and I treasure her.

10 comments:

Jemsmom said...

O.k. you have made me cry. My precious girl is only 4, but it has gone by so fast and I know that I will turn around and she will be 7! Your daughter is adorable and I hope you guys had the most wonderful day!

Patricia said...

Happy Birthday to your precious daughter! Your girls are both so beautiful!
What a beautiful tribute!
XO
Patricia

Anonymous said...

What a doll....happy birthday sweet one~

Kalleen at Second Street said...

She is cute. I love her shirt too. Did you make that for her party? Also I love your fork and Spoon. I've wanted a set too. But I don't know if I could hang them up after seeing that Everyone loves Raymond episode. I love how you displayed them. Big Daddy did a great job with the frame.

Kelly @ Make It Sparkly Mama said...

Beautiful words from a Mama's heart! I hope you put that in a scrapbook or memory box for her to read when she is older!

{edie} said...

what a sweetie----happy birthday! beautiful smile!

confused homemaker said...

Happy Birthday to her!! May the next year be one full of wonderful things.

She's also a real cutie!

Sherri said...

What CUTE adorable girls and photos! Ahhh my 'baby' is 18 and she graduates HS soon. The years sure fly by.

Unknown said...

Argh! How did I miss this post? What a sweet girl you have! I hope she had a very special birthday. Time does pass so quickly! Enjoy your sweet girl and give her a belated birthday hug from me!

Nancy

sara said...

she looks gorgeous