Friday, March 12, 2010

Beautiful Inspiration

So last week I broke my tooth and was sitting on the sofa feeling sorry for myself.  Then the mailman came and dropped off a package.





Humm, who could this be from? 

I know who it is from and it is going to be good.






Look at the attention to detail,  this is a sweet hand written note.






Now, just look at the sweet little things, they are such a sweet surprise.  They are also the inspiration for a

 birthday party I am planning.  Thank you Susie.

(I'll start sharing the birthday party details soon)



Ahh, my day has been made.

Have you figured at who it is from yet?  If you guessed the amazingly talented, super sweet Susie Harris you

 would be correct.




A couple of days before she had listed a few things she was adding to her shop and I couldn't email her fast

enough to ask for this one.



I knew I was in love with this sweet little bird even before I had her in my hands.





Don't you just love the little bow on her backside?




Her new home is hanging from the lamp that is beside "my chair'.

If you would like to have one of these beauties arrive at your door go over to Susie's shop and order yourself

one, I promise it will make your day.


Susie Harris


Thanks Susie, you are the best.

Cha Cha

9 comments:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Very cute! I love getting packages too! But I might still be a little bummed about a chipped tooth!

Magic Brush said...

Tooth problems are the worst!!!!! I love that tassel!!!!

Jan said...

Isn't it cool how God shows love in little packages.

Anonymous said...

Awwww Cha Cha I'm so glad you liked it and your tooth is feeling better. It's funny how we have never met but I think of you often...like when I passed my dentist office yesterday on my way to Mc Donalds. Shame on me because I need a cleaning about now but I'm such a chicken. Had a Big Mac instead..ha! (((hugs))) and enjoy that tassel!
Xoxoxo Susie~

nest of posies said...

if that doesn't scream SPRING...i don't know what will. love those robin blue eggs.
wow! she does amazing work. i never been a fan of those tassel, BUT here lately i want some. i have seen so many. but this is sweet & not too loud.
what a nice treat for you.
dare i ask...how is the teeth situation & the toe?

ok. going to put more bobby pins in my hair...just bought another pack yesterday. if this rain doesn't stop, i will soon look like mrs. einstein!

Charity said...

Susie you crack me up, I would so much rather go to Mc Donald's than the dentist. But thankfully my tooth is better, I still have to get the crown put on, but from what I hear that is easier than the root canal.

BTW, I have been working on all kinds of things you inspired, I am thinking of starting a new segment called Inspired by thing I saw on Susie's blog. I can't wait for you to see.

Cha Cha

Charity said...

Kellie, you need a tassel they just bring so much WHISMY to a room, and you know you love WHISMY. Now lets talk about that hair of your's, can I tell you how I understand your pain, my hair grows by the moment in the rain. Have ou ever seen the Friends episode where Monica's hair keeps getting bigger, we joke that is me. So my toe is recovering, my whole foot is bruised, but getting better by the day. For those of you who don't know I sliced my toe open on my birthday, because I am a klutz.

Cha Cha

Charity said...

Miss Jan, I loved my coffee yesterday. You show me God's love all the time and I love you for it.

Cha Cha

tomas said...

the bird and eggs look cute