Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sentimental Sunday #3 Highlight

Yay, it is Sentimental Sunday highlight time again.

This week I have chosen Mandy from There's No Place Like Home.

If you haven't dropped by to visit with her yet, you must.

She is a Sentimental dear with a love of pranks (something else we have in common) I found out from reading her last post.



Check out theses beautiful chair she got from her grandmother, she has great plans for them.


And look at this lovely bench, I can't wait to she what she does with it.


Thanks Mandy for sharing your treasures.

I can't wait to see more Sentimental stuff at this weeks Sentimental Sunday.


Sit Relax and Read

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are very neat pieces of furniture. I love that bench. I bet she will really spruce them up!

Have a great Saturday!

Nancy