Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Tablecloth

Here we are at week two of my kitchen nook update.  Do you remember what it looked like before last week?



You can read about the first step:  My Kitchen Plate Wall here.


For this week I wanted to add a fun tablecloth.  As luck would have it I found the perfect fabric in Walmart last week.  I grabbed it up before anyone else could get their hands on in.  I came home and got busy sewing and this is what I came up with







I hope to have time to write a tutorial about how I made it next week.

I am linking this post at Kellie's Spring Fling,

Hope to see you back here for next weeks update



Sit Relax and Read

** I have turned off my comments for 40 days to prepare for Lent, you can read about it here.  If you have any questions you can email me a jjones523@gmail.com**

No comments: