Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What's for Dinner

Do you hate that question as much as I do?

It seems like the busier my life has gotten the less I think about cooking,

I tend to forget all about it until 5:00 and then I am rushing to throw something together.

This normally means something overpriced and not very appealing.

Well I hope I have found my answer, I met a rep for E-MEALZ when I was at Blissdom and she and I have been emailing back and forth and I have decided to do a one month review of their program.
You should know a few things up front
1. We are very picky eaters
2. I hate the grocery store
3. We are very picky eater (it needs to be mentioned twice)

So what is E-Mealz you ask.....
E-Mealz has been created to provide a kid-friendly and family-uniting meal planning resource for busy Moms and frugal family cooks. Each meal plan is based on the current sales at the grocery stores, with plan options categorized according to store and/or weight management strategy. The recipes are delicious, simple and easy to follow. Each plan is new every week and has a corresponding aisle-by-aisle grocery list. Almost every week includes a crock-pot recipe and easy dinner ideas. There are meal plans for two people, for a low fat diet, a low carb diet, and for those who are following a point system, as well!

Update--just wanted to add in that they have a gluten free menu as well. I know how hard that can be in the beginning and just wanted to let anyone who needed to know that they have an option for that also.

Did you hear that--- aisle-by-aisle grocery list, this excites me.  I hope that for the first time ever I will be able to go to the grocery and not walk in circles (am I the only one who does this).  We are currently trying to cut back on spending like so many others around the country and I hope that this will help keep me within our budget.  I plan to go Kroger (the store I picked for the program) today and try it out, I will come back this time next week and let you know how the shopping went and what we think of the recipes.

If you want to know more you can check them out

By clicking on this link
E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Make Time For Family   this is there blog where you can get tips and ideas
E-mealz on facebook   you can like them on facebook and learn from others on the program
E-mealz on twitter

And if you are interested you can use the code:  BLISS and get 15% off of the price


So if you have done Emealz before what do you think of it?  And if you are starting it I would love to know so we can share info.

Sit Relax and Read

And just so you know.....I have been given the opportunity to review E-mealz at no cost to me for one month, but I am not being paid for my opinions. I promise to be honest in my review of all things

Check my facebook page this afternoon if you want to know how the shopping went --just click the link on my sidebar and then like and we can talk back and forth about it.

4 comments:

Christi @ Writing the Waves said...

I use e-mealz becuase they have a gluten free menu. I love it! :)

Sally @DrinkingFromMySaucer said...

Cha Cha - I am excited to hear your report. Have heard about this system - but not consistent feedback, so I will look forward to keeping up with you! ~Sally

The Pennington Point said...

I haven't tried this, but I do use a cookbook that makes your menu for you and I love it! The meals are planning for the week and the shopping list is made and I don't have to figure anything out.

I'll be checking your Facebook to see how it goes! Lisa~

Jane said...

This sounds very interesting - and promising. Can't wait to hear how it goes!