Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sentimental Sunday #16

Hi,

hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

We have been busy digging out our Summer clothes and packing away all the Winter stuff.

I have a huge stack of stuff to pass along to others, and a list a mile long of the pieces each of the girls need.

So as you can imagine I have been busy and have plenty more to do.

For right now though I am thankful to have a quiet moment to sit and reflect and share with you.


Today I am Sentimental about a purse.

It is not just any purse.....

It was my moms


When she was a little girl.


Then each of my girls held it in there two year old portraits.
I framed it in a shadow box and it hangs in my girls bathroom.


I love the girlie touch it adds to this room.

 One day soon I will show this whole room,

for now I hope you enjoy the peek inside.


So what are you Sentimental about this week?

Just grab the button from my sidebar and link up.


Sit Relax and Read

Sit Relax and Read

For Lent I have turned off comments,  If you have any questions you can email me jjones523@gmail.com or we can chat on Facebook


No comments: