Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sentimental Sunday #42, A Spa Day


This morning Faith had it in her mind that she was going to pamper her sister and I.
Spa Day
She setup our bathroom as a spa.
Spa Day

Complete with robes, towels, bowls of soapy water for soaking, and extra seating.

Spa Day
She also made sure we had a bundle of magazines to choose from.
Spa Day
She soaked and dried each of our feet, filed out nails
Spa Day
and even put a base coat of polish on before
Spa Day
adding the color.
Spa Day
She did a great job and made sure we enjoyed everything.

Fingernail Polish
Did I mention she had our polish lined up so we could pick our color.
What do you think, should we buy more nail polish?
162
In the end this is what my freshly painted toenails look like.  I loved spending the morning locked up in the bathroom  spa with my two girls.  I am so proud of Faith and her desire to serve us, I am honored to be her mother.

So what are you sentimental about this week?
Cha Cha

1 comment:

Adelina Priddis said...

aw what a fun morning! I look forward to days like this with my girls