Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Versatile Blogger

 

My sweet friend Melissa from

 
Gave me the

 

The rules for this award are:

  • Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award

  • Share 7 things about yourself

  • Send it to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!

7 things about me...

Well this is the hard part, I can not imagine any 7 things you would want to know about me – HA.

1.  We do not have cable or dish TV, anything we watch comes on Netflix

2. I grew up riding horses – western

3. I HATE large groups of people, totally freaks me out, I am much better one on one or in small groups

4. I live in the house I grew up in.  My parents and sister are my neighbors

5. My hidden talent is hoopla hooping

6. My favorite place to be is sitting in the sand with waves touching my toes, I have tried to get bored with this but never have

7. I am a very black or white, wrong or right person.  The gray areas in life confuse me.

Okay, that proves it ….

I am boring!

This has me thinking, is there anything you would like to know about me?

If so leave it in the comments or send me an email and I will try my best to answer.

Thank you Melissa for passing this award on to me.

I will be sending emails to 15 other people that I nominate.

Cha Cha

6 comments:

This Is Stupid said...

I can't hoola hoop to save my life. We all have to be good at something =)

Charity said...

As an adult I sat in a Cirque De Soleil show and watched a lady hoola hoop on stage....if I had known a person could have a career in hoola hooping my life would be different, ha.

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

I can't keep a hoop on my hips for 5 seconds! I'm with you on the large groups, really struggle with that. The beach sounds wonderful right now!

CreationsForEleanor said...

I fear large groups too, in fact not a big fan of social situations much, I become very awkward:)

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Just now catching up on my blog reading-- congratulations!! Now that we've met IRL :) I love knowing these additional tidbits about you. Thanks for meeting up with me Friday-- I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to doing it again. :)
xoxo

Adelina Priddis said...

you are definitely not boring :) I haven't hoola hooped since I was a kid, and I love smaller groups as well. I'm more an observer in large crowds.