Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sentimental Sunday #41, Vintage Suitcases


Welcome to Sentimental Sunday, my favorite day of the week. The day we all gather together and share what we are sentimental about. It can be anything from an item in your home passed down by a special someone or just a few sweet words about something that has touched your heart this week, the goal is to take a moment and reflect.


Vintage Suitcases
This week I am sentimental about my vintage suitcases.
School Room
When I revealed out School Room last year I got tons of questions about where I found them and the answer is …
I do not remember a time without them in my life (because they have always been there, ha).  Growing up my family used these and a blue set each time we traveled.  Then at some point as an adult I took ownership of them.  Now they store extra books and craft supplies.  I love that something that has served me my entire life is still working hard.

What are you Sentimental about this week?
Feel free to link up.

3 comments:

The Pennington Point said...

I love them! I'd love them even without knowing they had been used by your family. I have a bunch of old suitcases I have collected here and there. You've inspired me to get them out and play with them. Thanks! Lisa~

Adelina Priddis said...

Those are really nice! And in good condition, looks like too, from all the use they've given!

Made In The South said...

Oh wow I love how they give that area a pop of color..They look so happy there. Most of the things in my home were given to me, so I have lots of sentimental things..I'll have to see if I can find just one to share.
Melissa