Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sentimental Sunday #4

Hi sweet lovelies,
hope you have had a great week.
We had a great week and I am ready to enjoy another Sentimental Sunday,
I can't wait to see what you ladies have to show me this week. 

I thought I would share the art work in my Dining/Family room.
I love this collection.

My girls each painted a picture and
I have done their hand prints layered on top of one another twice.



I love the way they look together and the memories they bring each time I look at them.



This is the newest set of hand prints,
but I am due to have them make another, I need to get on that.


My sweet big girl made this when she was 4, It is so hard for me to believe she is now 11,
 I remember the day she painted it, time goes far too fast.


My baby was 4 also, when she painted her flowers
 now she is 7,  how does this happen.


Oh their sweet hand prints, where did those tiny hands go.
I love looking back on these memories
and am so thankful that they are captured to enjoy forever.
I love it when my decorating can be more than pretty, it can be meaningful
     
Use What You Love
I would love to hear how you decorate with what you love.  Just grab the Sentimental Sunday button off my sidebar and link up your stories


Sit Relax and Read
                                                           
Sit Relax and Read


5 comments:

Michele said...

I linked a post from early October because we've had a busy weekend. Will's party was today and we had a big day. We had so much fun, but we're all exhausted. I love Sentimental Sundays and didn't want to miss sharing. I'm already thinking about what I want to share next week. My sister-in-law (who doesn't blog) is going to let me photograph some of her family treasures and let me share them. Thanks again for starting this and letting us share. I'm enjoying getting to know you more and more :)

Opie Dawn said...

Love your thanksgiving artwork and the precious stories behind them! Time does fly by indeed.

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous! Precious reminders that time flies and we need to slow down and enjoy what matters.
Thanks for the opportunity to link up...this is important:)
Cheers!
Theresa

Mandy @ No Place Like Home said...

I love those handprints Cha Cha!

Thank you so so so much for featuring me in your highlight for last week!

I did something a little different this week, hope you like it!

Can't wait to see you again next Sunday!

The Pennington Point said...

Those hand prints are so sweet! I have some painted on our kitchen stool. It always reminds me of how much they've grown!

I have so many ideas and I'm planning to link u next week. I love this party! Lisa~