Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How To Build A Teenage Girls Wardrobe From Scratch Without Spending A Fortune, Part 2

I am back again this week to let you know how we are doing in our clothing challenge.
If you missed the first weeks post you can read it here.
We had a good first week and found a few nice pieces.



A brand new pair of jeans


Cutest skirt ever

Another pair of cute jeans.

And finally a sweater I found in the back of my closet that I never wear, it fits her very nice.

Up next we are going to visit a local thrift store that runs a 50% off sale every Monday, we are crossing our fingers that it will be a good day.

So have you found and great deals on
Back To School Clothing?

Sit Relax and Read

4 comments:

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Good for you, Cha Cha! Good luck with filling in the gaps. :)

Anonymous said...

Such cute scores and what great deals you're getting! I love it!

Unknown said...

Inspiring! I can't think school shopping just yet. I am in denial!

*^_^* said...

Wonderful! Fantastic!
You're an inspiration!