Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sentimental Sunday #34

Welcome to Sentimental Sunday, my favorite day of the week. The day we all gather together and share what we are sentimental about. It can be anything from an item in your home passed down by a special someone or just a few sweet words about something that has touched your heart this week, the goal is to take a moment and reflect.


Today
I have a post that I want to write.....
but it will not come, or to better say it,
too many words come all at once and I can not make them make sense.
This passed week my Best Friend came into town and stayed with us, many words were spoken, stomach's were shaken with laughter and shoulders were soaked with tears.
It was a good week and I am thankful for it.
I am going to choose to tuck the memories deep in my heart and on a day when every word is not tied deep to an emotion I will write....I will write them.  Today I am just going to let my mind race in what was the joy of my past week.











What are you sentimental about this week?
Grab the button below and link up.


Sit Relax and Read



                                                                                             


3 comments:

Laura said...

Good friends are priceless, and I'm so glad you got to have a visit with yours.

Adelina Priddis said...

How nice she was able to visit you.

The Pennington Point said...

Oh I'm SO glad you got together. What a blessing. You two are so cute together. Lisa~