Thursday, August 18, 2011

How To Build A Teenage Girls Wardrobe From Scratch With Out Spending A Fortune, Part 3

I am back this week to report how we did at the thrift store on Monday.  Remember last week I told you  the store that we would be going to marks everything half off on Monday's  if you missed that post or the first you can see Part 1 here and Part 2 here.  We did very well!



This shirt is brand new tags still on


This denim shirt is too cute it has red buttons up the back





Another brand new shirt







I am not sure why I did not edit the price in on this picture but anyway the are Ann Taylor Loft on sal for $2.00





That is a grand total of
$25.50
spent this week, add that to the
$18.00
spent the week before and we have spent a grand total of
$43.50
That is less than 1/3 of of our $150 budget I think we are well on our way.
Sit Relax and Read

1 comment:

Angie Holden said...

What a lucky teen plus a thrifty mama!! :)