Monday, June 21, 2010

WHO'S CUP IS THAT?


Do you find cups all over your house and never know who should have put it away?

I DO!

It drives me CRAZY

and with Summer's more relaxed schedule

it gets worse.

But I have found a fun Summer craft that solves my problem.



Decorate your own cup.

This is mine, I love the colors in the paper and I wrote my favorite Bible verse at the top to remind me of how I want to view my life.

This is a super fun craft



we bought the cups from Micheals (they come with coloring pages in them, we chose not to use the pages)



with a little cutting



and gluing



You end up with cups that can not be confused with someone else's.

We made one for ourselves and one for each of the Grandma's and one for a sweet friend who is moving away.

It was a fun craft, that will hopefully make my Summer easier.

Cha Cha

11 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Great idea!! And they look so cute! You all did a great job! Love them!

Anonymous said...

very creative & useful! :)

Unknown said...

Great idea and something fun the kids can do.

Thanks for the good idea!!

Nancy

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

Great idea & super cute!

Debbie said...

Now THIS is a practical idea! I have always disliked the assortment of cups that seem to gather anonymously around the place. Color coding is nice, but this is more creative and gives a sense of STYLE to each one while maintaining a uniform shape etc.

Good work!

Pam Kessler said...

Those are so cute. I may steal your idea for some 4th of July ones.

nest of posies said...

all 3 of you girls are smarty pants!

they look so good. i can totally relate to this post in some way. however, instead of seeing cups - we look for cups. underneath the sofa, beds, toy pin/box.
love the paper choices as well. so pretty.

Kat said...

So cute and we can totally relate over here!!! Cups everywhere all the time too. You could totally sell those, they are adorable!!!

The Pennington Point said...

Very cute idea! Lisa~

Al said...

I have got to try this idea. No one in my house will own up to the "who left their cup there" question

Shannon said...

So simple, yet so brilliant! Will definitely be doing this for my kiddoes! And I love that you made some for Grandmas, a wonderful gift idea!