Friday, October 29, 2010

Sentimental Sunday #2 Highlight

I have been trying to decided how to spotlight my favorites from the Sentimental Sunday links and I have to tell you it is so hard for me.  I have found each one of them so moving and thank you all for linking up.  So I am going to have to pick one each week randomly.  I tried to have a favorite but could not.  So this weeks spotlight is on Imperfectly Wonderful World 


She shared a set of prints that were here husbands grandmothers and a mirror that was her great great grandmother (I think that is who she would be).  .


I love to think about how many people in her family stood in front of this beautiful mirror, how special that she has all three of these hung together.  Now take my advice and go check out Michele's blog you will love it.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I'm so honored that you would share my blog with your readers. I enjoy your blog and appreciate you starting Sentimental Sundays. Thank you for the kind words! Proverbs 16:24 "Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."