Thursday, June 2, 2011

Looking For Something to do This Weekend??

I thought I would finally get around to showing you some more pictures from the market I did,
 These pictures are of the other vendor's booths.




These sweet bags and onesies are from


And these super cool wreaths are made by Ribbons and Wreaths.



Let's just say that this pesto is to die for, one bite and I was hooked.
Don't ask how many jars came home with me.


Wish my girls were still young enough for these.






I love watching people work with clay, I am always amazed by what they create.







I wish I had a place for this mirror.





Coolest planter ever!






Mouth watering





This is what I came home with, I love it.
Here  what it looks like today



Soon it will be added to my gallery wall
that am working on.....more info on that soon.

If you are local the market will be up and going this weekend, enjoy.

Sit Relax and Read

I am linking up with Southern Hospitality for Today's Thrifty Treasures

2 comments:

Jenny Beth said...

oh my!! soo fun... wish i could join you and go!!

Lorri said...

Oh my goodness. These pictures made me SMILE! The tomatoes look perfectly ripe. And okra......don't get me started on fried okra. :).